We’ve worked comprehensively in the rail industry since our business’s inception. All of our staff are PTS trained, in addition to being CSCS, IPAF and PASMA trained. As a company we have full RISQS approval for CCTV, Communications alongside Creative Media and have years of experience carrying out filming and technical operations on rail sites. We have played a vital part in showcasing some of the most high profile rail projects across company networks, with our time lapse monitoring being used not just for public promotional media, but also as an internal tool for project management.
We pride ourselves on having staff that are knowledgeable about working in the rail industry and are confident to discuss projects directly with the site team to ensure that we get the job right every time, whether it’s providing a film crew, installing a durable time lapse system, or CCTV network that is tailored to meet the needs of the project at hand.
Our services in the rail industry include:
- Time Lapse and Monitoring of Short and Long Term Projects.
- On the ground filming with our highly experienced and PTS trained film crew.
- Dynamic 360 filming, to create engaging Virtual Reality content.
- Video Surveillance with secure video feeds.
- Site Security resources such as Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, Street and Emergency Lighting.
WE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH A VARIETY OF MAIN CONTRACTORS ACROSS the rail industry INCLUDING:
- Remote capture and on the ground filming showcasing the UK’s first 125mph full line speed hand back speed on a S&C replacement site, carried out by the S&C North Alliance, a powerhouse partnership between Network Rail and AmeySersa.
- Remote capture and on the ground filming on a number of other Network Rail projects, including work from their recent Kettering to Corby Capacity Scheme.
- Remote capture and on the ground filming for countless key rail projects for contractors such as Siemens and Colas Rail.
- CCTV Installations across over 50 major Network Rail projects.
- Internal Health and Safety centric films for clients such as Balfour Beatty
Our hands on yet careful and considerate approach to projects has earned us a position on Network Rail’s framework for Media, Film and Photography and allowed us to form long standing relationships with other major contractors such as Siemens, Amey, Balfour Beatty and Vinci.