SURVEILLANCE CONTROL ROOM SERVICES
We offer a range of surveillance control room services which include high quality equipment, experienced engineers, support and maintenance during your project. We can also audit your current equipment.
All our installations incorporate an ergonomic survey to ensure operators can work legally and safely throughout their shifts, something that is required whether it is a small scale desk with 1 or 2 screens, or a multi-operator video wall capable of showing 100+ cameras.
All works can be completed either with or without a larger installation of new recording equipment, HD cameras, or additional workstations to view access controls, remote sites or barriers & gate controls.
Our control room service can also include audits to existing equipment, upgrade recommendations and implementations such as the removal of existing CRT monitors for larger, more energy efficient LCDs. We will of course always stay within HSE guidelines.
Why choose Inside Out for your surveillance control room?
- Our Engineers possess a wealth of knowledge in the latest security based technology.
- Our Engineers are fully qualified and accredited.
- Our Engineers pride themselves on providing a reliable and friendly customer service.
- We’ll provide high quality equipment to future-proof your project.
- We’ll provide excellent support throughout your project: from design to installation and maintenance.