In addition to traditional security and surveillance, the creative side of our business has been a key partner for local councils, providing consultation and filming for videos on low carbon initiatives, historic demolition projects and a music festival just to name a few. We are truly passionate about being a part of such key projects and helping support council initiatives, and take pride in the fact that we have been trusted by countless councils, not just local, but around the UK, to help promote and secure their initiatives with our film production, technical solutions and security services.
Our accreditations of CSCS, CHAS, and ISO:9001 ensure that we bring the highest level of skill and safety to any job so that you rest assure that your project is safely in our hands. Our staff are excellent and intuitive when communicating and are confident to discuss projects directly with project managers alongside staff members on site to ensure that we fully understand the vision you have for your project.
OUR SERVICES IN THE public sector INCLUDE
- Time Lapse and Monitoring of Short and Long Term Projects.
- On the ground filming sessions with our highly experienced film crew.
- Dynamic 360 filming, to create engaging Virtual Reality content.
- Video Surveillance and Fibre and IP Networks.
- Access Control Technology such as Door Entry Systems and Barriers.
- Vital resources such as Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, Street and Emergency Lighting.
- Temporary Site Services.
- Entrance and Exit Management.
- Front of House Personnel and SIA Licensed Guards.
WE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH A VARIETY OF public sector work including
- Being a member of the EMPA framework, proving we are a trusted partner for the East Midlands public sector for CCTV, door entry systems, barriers and gates.
- Remote capture and on the ground filming promoting new construction and redevelopment projects at various Nottingham Trent University sites, for client GF Tomlinson.
- Remote capture and on the ground filming promoting Nottingham Express Transit’s Net Phase 2 project, documenting the 35km expansion of their tram track around Nottinghamshire.
- Film Production work showcasing GF Tomlinson’s 3 year development project for Nottingham Free School.
- Various Film Production work promoting Nottingham City Council’s clean energy initiative.
- CCTV installation in Grade I listed buildings Wollaton Hall and Nottingham Castle, for client Nottingham City Council.
- Over 4 years of remote site monitoring for Nottingham City Homes’ Lenton Flat Redevelopment project.
- CCTV installation and equipment upgrades across 35km of track as part of Nottingham Express Transit’s Tram Line Expansion project.
- Numerous other work with public sector and SME sites throughout the UK.