Within the industrial sector, we have supplied facility management services, video surveillance, and video production services to name a few – and have always been proud of how much our clients trust us with annual maintenance visits, upgrades, and works on new sites.
Our industry leading staff retention means our staff have the knowledge of the sites they’re based at in order to deal with incidents quickly, deploy new equipment efficiently, and ensure our staff are safe at all times. Our extensive knowledge of this sector enables us to quickly understand programmes and work flows to ensure we can capture what you need with minimal disruption, and offer suggestions on products and solutions that have worked well for our client base.
Our honesty and open working policy with all manufacturers has enabled us to take on a variety of projects, including maintenance, upgrade schemes and new installations – all supporting existing infrastructure rather than a ‘rip and replace’ policy which some other companies provide.
In addition, our accreditations of CSCS, IPAF, PASMA, NACOSS Gold, and Paxton Gold, allow us to confidently and safely access sites, be part of supply chains, and tackle challenges across the breadth of your business with minimal difficulty.
OUR SERVICES IN THE INDUSTRIAL SECTOR INCLUDE
- Time Lapse and Monitoring of Short and Long Term Projects
- On the ground filming sessions with our highly experienced film crew
- Dynamic 360 filming, to create engaging Virtual Reality content.
- Video Surveillance and Fibre and IP Networks
- Access Control Technology such as Door Entry Systems and Barriers
- Site Security resources such as Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, Street and Emergency Lighting.
WE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH A VARIETY OF BUSINESSES AcrOSS PRESTIGIOUS AND CHALLENGING PROJECTS INCLUDING:
- A provider of Access Control Installations and CCTV Installations for multination carbonated soft drink Company Refresco.
- Remote capture and on the ground filming for multinational aerospace and transportation company Bombardier.
- An array of film productions for rail technology development company Alstom, to showcase their latest innovations in the rail industry.
- A provider of site wide CCTV installations, Access Control installations for multinational company Imperial Tobacco, for over 20 years.
- Numerous other film production work with other businesses who work in the industrial sector, such as Rolls Royce and Nottingham Electrical Transmissions.