Like many businesses, we’ve been faced with new challenges when carrying out our usual services during the Covid-19 pandemic. For us, the safety of our ever growing client base and employees has been a priority. But we’ve also made it our mission to provide our usual high level of service that our clients expect, while making changes to the way we carry out our filming and system installations.
Our new working procedures
- When carrying out filming and installation services our staff will keep 2 metres apart from clients on-site.
- We screen each employee before we allow them to undertake any filming or installation work on site.
- All filming, surveillance and network equipment is cleaned on a daily basis, and additionally before and after every job we undertake on site.
- We’ve staggered the working hours of our employees to enable proper social distancing in our offices.
- We’ve restructured our offices to help ensure our employees can properly socially distance.
- We’ve enforced a one-person-per-van policy.
- When in an enclosed space with clients, our employees will wear additional PPE such as face masks and practice regular hand sanitising.
We pride ourselves on overcoming obstacles and providing the very best staff to tackle even the most challenging on-site jobs. If you want to showcase your business or project with dynamic film content, or require industry leading surveillance cameras installing at your site, get it touch.