Wether you require a automated barrier, a sliding gate, or site bollards our BFT Automation installations will cover your need. Our engineers are experienced at installing BFT Automation equipment and are fully accredited. This means you can rest assured we’ll provide you with an efficient and professional installation service.
BFT provide a wealth of high end site security equipment, such as motors for automated sliding gates, barriers, roller shutters and bollards. They also provide cutting edge electronic solutions for access control and parking management.
Our BFT Automation Installations include
- Gate Motors, which we’ll install within a high quality gate that fits the specification of your site.
- Barrier Motors which we’ll install within a professional barrier, measured accurately for your site.
- Roller Shutter engines, which we’ll fit with a professional shutter that fits your infrastructure.
- Parking and Traffic Bollards.
- Access Control and Parking systems.
- Any required civil works.
We have an expert knowledge of different BFT Automation products and can offer personalised product recommendations to suit sites of any size. We can also provide additional infrastructure services to support BFT Automation installations. These include cabling to provide power to barriers, or civil works to help restructure traffic lanes and parking areas.
Don’t just take our word for this though- take a look at our recent automated gate installation at Refresco’s Kegworth site.