We have a wealth of experience working with the rail industry, working with an array of contractors and infrastructure managers on major rail projects in the UK.
All of our staff are PTS trained, in addition to being CSCS, IPAF and PASMA trained. As a company we have full RISQS approval for CCTV, Communications, and Creative Media and have years of experience carrying out filming and technical operations on rail sites. We have played a vital part in showcasing some of the most high profile rail projects across company networks, with our time lapse monitoring being used not just for public promotional media, but also as an internal tool for project management.
We pride ourselves on having staff that are knowledgeable about working in the rail environment and are confident to discuss projects directly with the site team to ensure that we get the job right every time, whether it’s providing a film crew, installing a durable time lapse system, or installing a fibre network that is tailored to meet the needs of the project at hand.
Our services in the rail industry include:
- Time Lapse and Monitoring of Short and Long Term Projects.
- On the ground filming sessions with our highly experienced and PTS trained film crew.
- Dynamic 360 filming, to create engaging Virtual Reality content.
- Video Surveillance and Fibre and IP Networks.
- Access Control Technology such as Automated Barriers and Gates.
- Vital resources such as Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, Street and Emergency Lighting.
- Temporary Site Services.
WE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH A VARIETY OF MAIN CONTRACTORS ACROSS the rail industry INCLUDING:
- Remote capture and on the ground filming showcasing the UK’s first 125mph full line speed hand back speed on a S&C replacement site, carried out for the S&C North Alliance, a powerhouse partnership between Network Rail and AmeySersa.
- Remote capture and on the ground filming on a number of other Network Rail projects, including work from their recent Kettering to Corby Capacity Scheme.
- Remote capture and on the ground filming for countless other key rail projects for contractors Carillion, Vinci and Siemens, the most recent of these being Siemens Under Track Crossing Construction Project.
- Health and Safety centric films for internal use, such as a recent Balfour Beatty film we did to inform workers of proper safety procedure when working in close distance to excavators on the railway.
Our hands on yet careful and considerate approach to projects has earned us a position on Network Rail’s framework for Media, Film and Photography and allowed us to form long standing relationships with other major contractors such as Carillion, Siemens, Balfour Beatty and Vinci.