Our commitment to the construction industry is at the heart of our business.
We continually invest in training and development, with all our site staff having a minimum of a CSCS card, with many others having IPAF, PASMA, SSSTS, PTS, harness training and asbestos awareness. Our continued CHAS, Construction Line, ISO:9001 and NSI Gold certifications are a testament to the high standards our design and management systems maintain. We aim to be involved with projects as early as possible, even during initial design phases, so that we can provide our knowledge and assistance from the beginning of your project.
Our services in the construction industry include
- Time Lapse and Monitoring of Short and Long Term Projects.
- On the ground filming sessions with our highly experienced film crew.
- Dynamic 360 filming, to create engaging Virtual Reality content.
- Video Surveillance and Fibre and IP Networks.
- Access Control Technology such as Door Entry Systems and Barriers.
- Vital resources such as Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, Street and Emergency Lighting.
- Temporary Site Services.
- Entrance and Exit Management.
- Front of House Personnel and SIA Licensed Guards.
We have experience with a variety of main contractors across prestigious and challenging projects including:
- Remote capture and on the ground filming of the expansion of Liverpool’s Anfield Stadium for client Carillion.
- Remote capture and on the ground filming of the redevelopment of London’s Earls Court for client Keltbray.
- Over 4 years of remote site monitoring for Nottingham City Homes’ Lenton Flat Redevelopment project.
- CCTV installation in Grade I listed buildings Wollaton Hall and Nottingham Castle, for client Nottingham City Council.
- CCTV installation and equipment upgrades across 35km of track as part of Nottingham Express Transit’s Tram Line Expansion project.
- Health and Safety/Instructional films for internal use, such as our Penetrationometer Health and Safety film we produced for Laing O’Rourke to use internally, to ensure their employees are working safety and securely.
- Numerous other work with public sector and SME sites throughout the UK.
Thank to our experience in the construction industry, we can confidently carry out site surveys in order to maximise our efficiency when working with you on your project. Our friendly, intuitive and understanding staff can discuss your project with you in detail, without getting bogged down in jargon and terminology, allowing us to quickly discover your core needs and how we can help.